When was the last time you were satisfied during the repayment phase of your personal loan? Most of you will answer to the negative as repayment is often a phase where not everything goes as planned. There might be some difficulty in managing funds for the EMIs or something else which disrupts your repayment cycle. But what if we told you there’s a way that can cushion and maybe even safeguard your loan repayments?
Something that gives you back every time you make a financial transaction online? Will you be interested? Well, Indiabulls Dhani has the perfect feature for you: Dhani Points. A reward system for personal loan users who can earn loyalty points with every transaction they make online. Let’s learn a little bit more about this hot feature that everyone – young and old – in India is talking about.
How Does the Dhani Points System Work?
It’s a simple reward point mechanism where you have to follow the below steps to be eligible:
- Avail an instant personal loan, credit line through the Dhani app. This will qualify you for Dhani Points
- Make financial transactions such as bill payments, mobile recharges, online travel booking through the Dhani app – make payments through the Dhani e-wallet or directly through your bank account/credit card/debit card
- For every eligible transaction, you will earn some Dhani points
- Every time you make a timely payment against your personal loan amount or credit line these points will be converted into real money. Which means for every single Dhani point, you get one rupee
- Over time, this money can be used (through the e-wallet) to make financial transactions.
This is the core concept of ‘making your EMIs cheaper’ where for every timely repayment, you stand a chance to earn real money. This is one of the most popular features of the Dhani app, a reason why it is buzzing around circles of millennials – from college students to working professionals to retired men and women.
Ways to Earn Points
Thinking of all the ways you can earn Dhani Points? Here are some of the most common and lucrative actions you can make in the Dhani app:
- Refer a friend and earn 5,000 or more points (this is the biggest way to earn points)
- Make bill payments (electricity, gas, DTH) or travel and hotel booking to earn 20 points per transaction
- Spin the Wheel and stock market in-app games (various point structure)
Just imagine the total points you can make per month basis all the bills you anyway have to pay. Paying them through the Dhani app certainly has a reward for you.
Features of Dhani Points
If you’re still not convinced with Dhani as a friendly personal loan app with a host of attractive features, you can take a look at these additional functions that Dhani Points makes possible.
- It is a first-of-a-kind function in India where you stand to earn points for every transaction. With other apps like PayZapp, Paytm, and Freecharge, you get discounts or cashbacks only once in a while. That is not the case with Dhani
- The Dhani points can be earned in addition to other offers that may be provided through our partner apps. For example, if you book a flight ticket through Cleartrip.com, you can avail the offers and discounts provided by the websites along with the points earned through the Dhani app.
All of this makes Dhani Points a fascinating new element in the Dhani app. So, why go and take a loan from a traditional entity when you can do it instantly through the Dhani app? And when it has a feature to turn your payments into reward points, it truly makes the repayment phase a desirable one.
Don’t wait for tomorrow, download and install the Dhani app today!