Education is necessary for everyone; it helps us gain knowledge and the skills required to phosphor in life. Class 8 is one of the crucial grades for students who are entering into a higher standard; then this board examination is critical to go to the next level of your academics. There are many books to study from but choosing the right study material helps in achieving the desired scores in the main exam. Schools in India highly recommend NCERT books as they provide enough illustrations, explanations and examples. Students can rely on these books as it is the best reference guide directed by the CBSE board itself. Every textbook has its importance, but it depends on the students how they utilize the book for their examination preparation. Selecting the right manual is not just enough. One must know how to prepare from the books and score good marks.
NCERT books are available for all the subjects, English is one of the important and scoring subjects among other core subjects which helps in increasing your percentage in the main exams. Hence, studying from NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English books is very advantageous. These books follow the latest CBSE syllabus, which is as per the guidelines given by the CBSE board.
Here are a few benefits about how NCERT books are useful:
- NCERT books strictly adhere to the CBSE curriculum. NCERT books help in preparing for the board examinations as the questions are usually asked from these books where the CBSE board itself prescribes the syllabus.
- Students can clear their doubts about any concepts since these books cover all the fundamentals in a simple and easily understandable language. Hence, students can revise the formulas, the terms and their execution just before the exams.
- A large number of questions are available for students to practice from the NCERT textbook, which helps them in better understanding of the concepts.
- Subject experts have developed these NCERT Solutions after conducting vast research on the topics discussed in each chapter to help students understand the concepts clearly. Every single topic is discussed in detail. Thus, preparing from NCERT books can clear all doubts, giving you a thorough understanding of complex topics.
- Students can test themselves by solving the sample papers present in the textbook and can cross-check if they have learnt the entire subject thoroughly or not. Hence, students can ascertain their weak areas by understanding the portions they are not confident enough about and can rework based on that.
Students can refer to other study materials and reference guides along with NCERT Solutions, as there is no harm in relating to other books. However, NCERT textbooks contain most of the questions and answers that are not only important from the exam point of view but are also essential for the understanding of concepts in a whole new methodology.
Therefore, students are suggested to study from these books as thoroughly as possible and note down important and complex topics in each chapter so that it helps during revision time and makes it easy while preparing for the exams.