A floating pool lounger is a swimming pool accessory that helps you stay on the water surface comfortably and without any risk. They are made of plastic sheets joined together to be able to incorporate air inside.
In today’s post, we will help you find the best floating pool lounger that fits your needs as well as your budget. Thus, we will show you various forms and materials that can be built together with the main characteristics and benefits that they have to keep us safe in the water.
According to the material, they can have different shapes and sizes that fit your needs. They are also used for kids who are learning to swim. There are many brands and models to choose from. They are made of resistant plastic sheets sealed to allow air to be contained or of materials such as polyethylene that has an ideal buoyancy capacity to enable an adult or child to float
The use of a floating pool lounger, the accessories, the size and weight they can support, and the quality of the manufacturer are factors to take into account when purchasing a reliable and safe product so that you can enjoy your pool activities.
Age and Weight
Floating pool loungers are designed to be used according to a recommended age and weight. We can find floats that are only for children and also models for the enjoyment of adults. While you are on a water body, it is recommended to pay attention to these indications because one can use a floating pool lounger incorrectly, putting safety at risk. In the event that a child uses a floating lounger of adults, the adults around must be vigilant at all times.
- For children from 0 to 5 years old, floats are recommended that allow supporting a weight between 8 to 18 kg and that allow them to be adjusted to the body to prevent them from falling when they are in the water.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old should use a floating pool lounger that resists a weight between 19 and 35 kg. These can already vary in shape and not be so tight since the child has more control over the float.
Activity to Perform
Activity to perform with a floating pool lounger can be classified into the following groups:
- For enjoyment, they are basically chairs, beds, or hammocks that are used so that the user can rest comfortably on the water. They are generally made of plastic so that they can contain air inside.
- Models for learning to swim are used as support so that the learner is not afraid in the water. This can be made of plastic or polythene and is usually in the form of tubes, boards, or cuffs to attach to the arms.
- A floating pool lounger for young children allows children between the ages of 0 months and approximately two years to have their first contact with water. Their design can vary, but they usually come with a seat with holes where the child can place their feet without fear of falling through the hole.
I hope this piece of writing will help you find the best floating pool lounger for sure.