Houston, TX is home to some of the largest petrochemical and manufacturing plants in the country. While these types of accidents in these companies are few, people involved in situations such as chemical plant explosions, gas pipe explosions, house explosions and product explosions in the face complex and extensive litigation to recover from their injuries.
Zehl & Associate’s refinery explosion attorneys have a long history of litigation involving explosions and fire in Houston, TX. Most of the time, our attorneys have to employ expert specialists in the area of chemical analysis, safety engineers, metallurgists, toxicologists, forensic pathologists, air modeling, and many other disciplines. Because in the complexity and what this type of case entails, a law firm with the resources, experience and skill makes the litigation more successful in the conclusion of these cases. With more than 20 years of experience. The Zehl & Associates team has represented courageous individuals who have been involved in explosions and burns in accidents. If you are in Houston, TX, The Zehl & Associates Injury Lawyers can help you and your family obtain compensation. Call us today for your free and confidential consultation at 1-888-984-1252.
Houston, TX Fire and Explosion Injury Lawyer
Injuries caused by unintentional fires and explosions in a refinery can often result in debilitating physical injuries, psychological damage, and in many of the most serious cases, death. Unfortunately, people are injured by fire or explosions in refineries every day and it is not their fault.
Injuries from fire burns and explosions in refineries almost always require treatment including extensive surgery, long hospital stays, and painful rehabilitation that can put you off work for an extended request of time. Likewise, employers are required to provide their workers with measured care for any injury that happens at work, some insurance companies will make you receive the compensation that you deserve for your hardship. Not all explosions and fire accidents involve a workers’ compensation case. In situations where you were injured through the negligence of others, the refinery explosion attorneys at Zehl & Associates can help you obtain payment for medical expenses and for the time not worked.
What to do if an explosion occurs at work?
If you are working and an explosion occurs, you should:
1. Be aware of your surroundings for objects that may fall on you.
2. Look for the emergency exit and leave the place as quickly as possible.
3. Don’t use elevators.
4. Once you are outside, run and get as far away as possible from the place where the explosion occurred as the place on top of you can collapse if you are too close.
5. Call 911 to report it and get medical assistance.
6. Call Attorney At Zehl & Associates. You must call the office as soon as possible. Our offices are open 24 hours a day. Call 1-888-984-1252 for a Free Consult. Free lawyer consultation .
7. We will go to the site where the accident occurred to personally attend to you and gather the evidence and information necessary for the case. We also visit the home or hospital.
8. Don’t talk to the insurance company or the company you work for. The lawyer At Zehl & Associates will handle talking to them. Remember that whatever you tell them, they will use it against you.
Leave a Reply