The ITIL Managing Professional Transition module is designed for the candidates of ITIL version 3 who are ITIL experts. It is a bridge course that allows the professionals of ITIL v 3 to easily transition across to the ITIL 4 certification scheme. The ITIL Managing Professional Transition module enables the experts with 17 credits to gain the designation of the updated version through one exam.
What is ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification?
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification course is a bridge course that attempts to connect professionals to the new professional concepts of ITIL 4. The training provides intermediate knowledge of IT service management effectively. The Vinsys offers comprehensive ITIL training in Hyderabad to those who wish to extend their knowledge in the field of ITSM.
The ITIL Managing Professional Transition module covers the vital elements from ITIL version 4 streams. ITIL MPT has essential training as well as an exam that enables the candidates to transition from their existing certification to the new certification scheme. The ITIL Managing Professional Transition will provide the professionals with an acknowledgment of the new ITIL managing professional transition 4 Foundation concepts.
Purpose of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification module
The module includes the definitions, key differences between the past version of ITIL and updated version. Even professionals can understand how they can be applied practically. The main purpose of the ITIL Managing Professional Transition course is to offer candidates a better understanding of:
- Definitions and core concepts of ITIL 4 Foundation level. it includes some of the key differences between the past iteration of ITIL version and ITIL v 4. Even the professionals learn how they can apply concepts and definitions with the updated version.
- Key elements from each of the modules involved in ITIL Managing Professional Transition, namely; deliver and support, high velocity IT and direct, drive stakeholder value, create, plan and improve.
Objectives of ITIL Managing Professional Transition module
- The learning objectives of the ITIL Managing Professional Transition course are based on the following learning outcomes of MPT exam specifications:
- The professionals can understand the key concepts of service management.
- It becomes easy to understand the four dimensions essential for IT service management.
- The professionals come to learn the vital components and purpose of the IT service value system.
- The individuals come across the guiding principles and learn how the ITIL MPT course can help an organization adopt service management.
- The team of professionals can understand how to build and plan a service value stream to deliver, create, and support services.
- The individuals can know how to use a value stream perfectly to provide user support.
- The candidates can understand the journeys of the customer which are designed within an organization.
- It becomes beneficial to know how to prioritize, coordinate, and structure activities to support services. The professionals can understand the structure work including backlogs, managing queues, and prioritizing work.
- The professionals can know how to shape requirements and define service offerings. Moreover, the module acknowledges the candidates to act together and ensure continual value co-creation.
Importance of ITIL Managing Professional Transition qualification
The ITIL Managing Professional Transition training course will enable the holders of the last iteration of ITIL. The individuals get an opportunity for a straightforward transition to ITIL updated version to achieve the designation of ITIL MPT 4 Certification qualification. The candidates can realize and validate the service value system professionally. The ITIL Managing Professional Transition module understands the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of professionalism. The individuals can understand the following models, principles, and know how to use them properly through ITIL MPT:
- Safety culture
- Toyota Kata
- Service dominant logic
- Lean culture
- Complexity thinking
- Design thinking
The professionals preparing for ITIL Managing Professional Transition understand the scope, potential benefits, and nature of organizational change management effectively. Moreover, the candidates come to learn how to use the guiding principles as well as methods of communication and organizational management.
ITIL Managing Professional Transition course
The module of ITIL Managing Professional Transition covers the essential elements from the ITIL updated version. The module provides information on the crucial elements of the following modules from ITIL Managing Professional Transition:
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver, and Support (CDS)
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive stakeholder value (DSV)
- ITIL 4 Specialist High velocity (HVIT)
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve (DPI)
What will professionals learn in ITIL 4 Manage Professional Transition?
ITIL Managing Professional Transition module enables the professionals to recognize their achievements while gaining the updated skills as well as knowledge need to navigate the service economy. The training will provide critical information on the key elements of the following modules from previous iterations of ITIL:
ITIL 4 Foundation level: The candidates understand the key elements as well as concepts of service management. Along with it, the professionals come to know how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adapt service management. It becomes easy for professionals to understand the four dimensions involved in IT service management.
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver, and Support (CDS): The professionals can learn how to plan or build the service value system to create, deliver, as well as support services. It helps the candidates to know how ITIL practices contribute to the delivery, creation, and support across the service value system.
ITIL 4Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): While pursuing this level, the professionals can understand how customer journeys get designed throughout the module. Along with it, the candidates come to know how to foster stakeholder relationship. It becomes easy for professionals to know how to validate and realize the service value.
ITIL 4Specialist High Velocity IT: The professionals get acknowledged about the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the organization including the IT service demands. It becomes efficient to understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the operating model involved in ITIL.
ITIL 4 Specialist Direct Plan and Improve (DPI): This level provides the candidate with the understanding scope of what is to plan. The professionals know how to use the guiding principles as well as concepts of planning throughout the ITIL MPT training. Moreover, the professionals come across the understanding to integrate the methods and principles into the service value system. With the help of ITIL MPT training, the professionals can know how to implement methods of direction in the welfare of the organization.
With the acknowledgment of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification, the professionals can take a step ahead to become even more competent professionals. It becomes easy to learn fast delivery of products and services through digital operating models.