Despite being a newcomer to the sector, Tickmill can definitely maintain its position in the tables of the best forex traders. A peek at customer comments and tickmill review will encourage you to deal with this credible broker.
True to its essence of providing services to retail traders, Tickmill offers friendly trading conditions for all traders, from beginners to professionals. This broker that offers tight spreads, fast execution, and No Requote benefits does not even forget to offer an Islamic account type to accommodate Muslim traders who cannot trade with swap rates.
One of the best and most trusted Forex brokers in the world
Tickmill is a trading site that was founded in 2014 so it is relatively new. This international broker is widely trusted by traders to trade. Tickmill has 2 trading platforms namely Metatrader and Webtrader. The minimum deposit here is around $25 or around 350 thousand, so beginners must learn before opening a real account. But if you want to open a demo account here, it doesn’t matter because it can be used for learning.
Tickmill’s best forex broker features:
- Regulated by FCA UK, FSA (Seychelles).
- Spreads from 0 pips.
- All strategies allowed, Trade the world’s financial markets using almost any trading strategy, including EAs, hedging, and scalping.
- Fund safety, client funds are kept in segregated accounts with high-end banks while Negative Balance Protection is also provided.
- Leading technology, All of our trading platforms are supported by innovative technology and advanced features to meet the ever-evolving needs of clients.
- Dedicated support, multilingual team of professionals is by your side to ensure you receive expert support on time.
- Smallest lot 0.01 lot
Why Should You Trade With a Regulated Forex Broker?
Please note, regulated forex brokers have business legality. The security of your funds will be more guaranteed, and you will also get protection in the event that an unscrupulous broker commits a disgraceful act.
The legality of Broker Guaranteed Legally
Let’s say you want to save money in a bank, then you will definitely come to find out the reputation of the bank, come to the bank office, then open a savings account there. A credible bank must have a good reputation and a clear office address. The same applies when you will register with a forex broker, even though you will register online and do not come directly to the office.
1. A forex broker is said to have been regulated if it already has an official permit, so that its business must be legal and the address is clear.
2. Regulated forex brokers must also provide traders with a clear dispute resolution flow.
The regulator will also constantly monitor the activities of the broker. If the forex broker commits a disgraceful act or has a bad reputation, the regulator will definitely carry out an investigation, then impose sanctions or fines. The most severe punishment can be revoking the broker’s license and bringing him to court.
Trader’s Fund Security
When depositing funds in a bank or investing through a broker, one thing you need to do is ensure that your funds are not misused by the bank or broker. How to? There is only one way, namely by making sure you only register with officially regulated forex brokers.
Forex regulators in any part of the world require brokers to keep traders’ funds in a separate account from the brokerage company’s account. This is known as the “Segregated Account”. Trader’s funds deposited into a Segregated Account will be kept under the supervision of a custodial bank so that forex brokers cannot take traders’ funds away at will.
Broker Operations Supervised by Regulators
Regulators require forex brokers to make regular reports or carry out surprise inspections of their operational activities. Under the supervision of regulators, forex brokers will also not be allowed to make misleading promotions. Only regulated forex brokers can provide legal guarantees, security guarantees, and smooth trading.
Leave a Reply