Image Source: Unsplash
You would be surprised at how many families are into ATV riding here in the UK, which is reflected by the growing number of quad riding venues emerging all over the country. Whether you ride a street-legal quad or only on private ground, there are a few ways that you can inject some extra fun into the experience.
- Ride Challenging Trails – They have trails for beginners and some really challenging ones for the pros. Search online for venues and read about their various trails and the difficulty level. Book a morning or afternoon ride and see how you do on unknown and challenging terrain. Get some pro shocks and have the quad tuned-up and make sure your tyre PSI is suitable for the ride. Don’t take chances; always wear the protective gear and your skill level will rise.
- Visit Far-Away Venues – If you have a suitable trailer, you can take your quads further afield and if you have yet to introduce this to your kids, there are high quality kids quad bikes for sale from a leading ATV dealer near you. The Internet can help you locate quad riding venues and if the whole family wants to make a holiday out of a long weekend, you can rent machines at all of the venues.
- Fit Some Cool LED Lights – We’re not taking huge spots, just the LED strips that you could run around the frame, which is great for night riding! If you have access to private land, a dawn riding experience is recommended and the extra illumination will help. They have a range of colours and it is easy to wire them up to the ignition, or add a flip switch to the handlebars for a really cool set up.
- Full-On With The Add-Ons – Why not? If you have the disposable income to kit out your ATV, there are so many ways you can make people turn their heads. Consider getting creative with strip LED lighting; wire up to the battery and you’re good to go. A full set of nerfs and pro shocks with a couple of LED spots completes the look. Your local quad dealer would stock an extensive range of accessories and upgrades, all at affordable prices. You can shop from the comfort of your own home when you order from their website.
- Create A YouTube Channel – Invest in the GoPro gear and show the world your quad experience; who knows, you might gain a huge following! Get your partner to film you at specific places, as you whizz by and with a helmet cam, all the action is recorded in hi-def video.
Image Source: Unsplash
If you have yet to try out different quad riding venues near your location, that’s something for the fast-approaching summer. If you don’t yet have a quad, search online for a leading quad dealer and check out their new and used machines. You can start to enjoy the thrill and exhilaration that comes with quad riding.
Leave a Reply